Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25-ish songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own. :D
1) Look into my eyes and you will see
2) Who died? Our Akita, Evita
3) I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
4) You know our love was meant to be
5) You come out at night
6) When I am down and oh my soul so weary
7) I was raised out on Rural Route 3
8) She packed my bags last night
9) I hear the drums echoing tonight
10) I woke up this morning and the sun was gone
11) Heaven bent to take my hand
12) There used to be a graying tower out alone on the sea
13) Don’t you fret, Msr. Maurius
14) And now I’m all alone again, nowhere to turn, no one to go to
15) I guess I thought that you’d be here forever
16) In 1965, Vietnam seemed like just another foreign war
17) Lay down your sweet and weary head
18) I hope you’re happy, I hope you’re happy now
19) 525,600 minutes, 525,600 moments so dear
20) I’m not the one who’s so far away
21) American girls and American guys stand up and salute
22) Little child, dry your crying eyes
23) I am a young man from the town of Kyambra
24) I dream of rain, I dream of God
25) Hold on little girl, show me what he’s done to you